Answers from subzone even when superzone has a delegation elsewhere

Ondřej Surý ondrej at isc.org
Tue Feb 13 14:39:19 UTC 2024

Yes, that's normal and expected. The server would not know if the zone is delegated
to it or not, so it responds to queries for zones that are hosted (configured) on that server.

Ondřej
--
Ondřej Surý (He/Him)
ondrej at isc.org

My working hours and your working hours may be different. Please do not feel obligated to reply outside your normal working hours.