Tonight I saved DNS - WikiDNS (version 1.0.0) - available with JSON records

Ole Aamot ole at aamot.engineering
Sat Feb 10 23:28:01 UTC 2024

Tonight I saved DNS from further bind usage in the Internet Software Consortium.

We will in the future just use JSON for records, it is as simple as that, and serve with Python, update with Python and query JSON.

https://folk.ntnu.no/olekaam/wikidns-client.py (version 1.0.0)
https://folk.ntnu.no/olekaam/wikidns-server.py (version 1.0.0)
https://folk.ntnu.no/olekaam/wikidns-update.py (version 1.0.0)
Above is an example of a WikiDNS update, client and server in Python<https://www.facebook.com/pythonlang?__cft__[0]=AZWdl2lenl90QIWeuVBVSCTqckXA0CvkrwaWkd-SqNHTaZKYRYfiRaOoKWDo2OscZj7_Cn_E7T9aN7T9ePdMJi9iYzhJy_syIPYs5tsmDEvCJ9gqbt9jWMV-Sth2b_8k6rCZkVdqVbfWIMCH8irritPdXtetIdBDdKXMhkcLn-9Itw&__tn__=-]K-R>.
The client will send requests to update DNS records to the WikiDNS server.
The server will respond to requests for DNS records from the WikiDNS server.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Draft:WikiDNS<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Draft:WikiDNS?fbclid=IwAR3k6M_KvVTHM3EM2Hsy6TmPDq9YS9bm0gXDtq4apWxPrCnaKJ7zRNZSGg4>
https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=10161936070955961&set=a.10153533314310961

Sincerely,

Ole Kristian Aamot