Question about resolver

Josh Kuo josh.kuo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 12:55:08 UTC 2024

DS = Delegation Signer, it is the record type that a signed child upload to
the parent zone. It's difficult to say for sure without more information
such as which domain name you are trying to resolve, but looks like it is
probably due to a mis-matching DS record between the child and the parent
(security lameness).

You can use tools such as https://dnssec-analyzer.verisignlabs.com/online
to help you analyze further. If you need to refresh your knowledge on how
DNSSEC works, see the ISC DNSSEC Guide:
https://bind9.readthedocs.io/en/v9.18.14/dnssec-guide.html

-Josh