Add Tag for minor release version to official Docker images

Mathieu Debieuvre mathieu at nivura.io
Fri Apr 19 07:44:42 UTC 2024

Hello,

Apologies in advance if this issue has already been discussed, I did a search and couldn't find any similar conversation.

We are currently using the offical ISC docker images [1]. However the Tags provided don't include the minor versions and always pull the latest release available (9.19.22 as of today).

Would it be possible to include Tags with the minor versions (ex: 9.19.20, 9.19.21, 9.19.22 ) so we can select more precisely which version we pull?

The Tags for the main branches can be kept as it is and still point to the latest release, I'm only asking if it would be possible to add new Tags for the past few minor releases as well.

[1] https://hub.docker.com/r/internetsystemsconsortium/bind9/tags

Kind Regards,
Mathieu Debieuvre