Answers for www.dnssec-failed.org with dnssec-validation auto;

John Thurston john.thurston at alaska.gov
Wed Apr 17 20:38:36 UTC 2024

Arrgh. You are correct. I was so far down in the weeds, I didn't notice
a rock had fallen on my head.

I know I can re-enable SHA1 for everything on the host with:

update-crypto-policies --set DEFAULT:SHA1

But that's a fairly broad stroke, when only 'named' needs to accept such
signatures. Is there a way to narrow it down?

John Thurston    907-465-8591
John.Thurston at alaska.gov
Department of Administration
State of Alaska