Problem with recursion for windows bind for Teamviewer

Ondřej Surý ondrej at isc.org
Sun Nov 19 18:48:21 UTC 2023

Hey,

BIND 9.16 is in security-and-critical-only mode, so this won’t get fixed in any case.

However, your message is incomprehensible. If you want to get anything fixed, we will need more clarity in the report - describe your setup (clients, recursive servers, authoritative servers) and properly describe the communication between those. Logs from the failing servers are absolute minimum. Perhaps (annotated) tcpdump (wireshark) dumps would be also helpful.

Ondrej
--
Ondřej Surý — ISC (He/Him)

My working hours and your working hours may be different. Please do not feel obligated to reply outside your normal working hours.