Adaptation response ton ANY queries

avanpevenaeyge avanpevenaeyge at outlook.fr
Fri Nov 3 12:06:50 UTC 2023

Your solution works thank you! I didn't know that the default behavior of the dig command with an ANY query is to respond with TCP.
-------- Message d'origine --------De : Marco <mm at dorfdsl.de> Date : 3/11/23  12:23  (GMT+01:00) À : avanpevenaeyge <avanpevenaeyge at outlook.fr>, bind-users at lists.isc.org Objet : Re: Adaptation response ton ANY queries Am 03.11.2023 schrieb avanpevenaeyge <avanpevenaeyge at outlook.fr>:> Ok but what about the response to ANY queries on ubuntu 22.04? I> tried to do some ANY queries from my client but the server always> responds with TCP. Is it a security measure to prevent DNS> amplification attack?Please tell us how you do the lookup.Try dig example.org +notcp to force a UDP lookup.