git branches v9_18 vs bind-9.18

Ondřej Surý ondrej at isc.org
Tue May 30 11:15:59 UTC 2023

Hi,

the bind-9.xx branches are current major.minor tracking branches.
The old CVS-style branches and tags are kept for the moment until
the dust settles and we are sure nothing broke.

Ondrej
--
Ondřej Surý (He/Him)
ondrej at isc.org

My working hours and your working hours may be different. Please do not feel obligated to reply outside your normal working hours.