migration to new isp - now private addresses showing up publicly?

Mark Andrews marka at isc.org
Tue May 23 21:03:53 UTC 2023

Use different TSIG keys rather than IP address to select which view matches for notify and zone transfers.

acl all-keys {key internal; key external;};

match-clients {key internal; !all-keys; …};

The !all-keys is to prevent matching by IP for the listed keys.

Do similar for all views.

Then add keys to primary definitions and server clauses with keys at the view level for notify.

I’m pretty sure there is a knowledge base article with full details.

--
Mark Andrews