RPZ answer me NXDOMAIN for some domain

BONIN Nathanael BONIN.N at mipih.fr
Wed Mar 22 13:26:39 UTC 2023

Hi Ondrej !

I think you found the answer !!! It seems that the problem is DNSSEC. The biopyrenees.net seems to have a dnssec sig :

dig @127.0.0.1 biopyrenees.net +dnssec +short
213.186.33.5
A 8 2 3600 20230414114926 20230315114926 1266 biopyrenees.net. uUm5BxSqUJFyBhFCkT20zcqD+VkxCOJ47KxDqzvLoaMLMPPwTLtxtseM /CW3hCeEAMGgxyGO/10N97jPLSTKZXlfrqC2DTgKbu27U7fE6gJtArRC LgIAv17ivw/mIyQT4WQzOLtJnCLc0wL/Ak3nHYG+eXV4CWmPVSPe9AXE JFY=

If I add break-dnssec yes ; in my bind conf, it seems to works like I wanted to !!! Thanks. But what I don’t understand is why, when I use directly SrvA (server that have RPZ zone), it works ?

Thanks for your time 😉

Nath.

[cid:image002.png at 01D7D25A.A81420E0]

Nathanaël BONIN
Ingénieur système Linux et supervision
DO-HDS
Tél. 05.67.69.72.95
bonin.n at mipih.fr<mailto:bonin.n at mipih.fr>

2 Impasse Michel Labrousse, 31100 Toulouse