DNSSEC error resolving gpo.gov ?

Alexandra Yang drayales at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 15:35:38 UTC 2023

I wonder if any of your nameserver resolve it just fine, like 8.8.8.8
works, and the verification through verisign site gives no error,
https://dnssec-analyzer.verisignlabs.com/gpo.gov

Also this one only warning instead of hard fail, or maybe these web check
are not up-to-date:
https://dnsviz.net/d/gpo.gov/dnssec/