Blocked by spamassassin?

Mark Andrews marka at isc.org
Thu Jun 1 03:39:28 UTC 2023

Spamassassin looks for domain names of sites that are known to be dangerous in the body of
the email.  Many of those sites are known be served from non RFC compliant servers or have
broken delegation both of which can cause log messages.  Those log messages containing those
domain names that cause the email to be rejected.