Gratuitous AXFRs of RPZ after 9.18.11

Ondřej Surý ondrej at isc.org
Fri Jan 27 10:53:31 UTC 2023

> On 27. 1. 2023, at 1:49, John Thurston <john.thurston at alaska.gov> wrote:
> And now when I study my xfer.log more closely, the behavior changed this morning when I  completed the update from 9.18.10 -> 9.18.11
> I'm not yet ready to revert, because this isn't affecting my business (this is a really small zone). Is anyone else seeing similar behavior

Hi John,

FTR I am not aware of any change between 9.18.10 and 9.18.11 that might cause the described behaviour.

That said - in addition to what Greg said, I would suggest increasing the log level to small debug levels if you can and perhaps something will stand out

Ondrej
--
Ondřej Surý (He/Him)
ondrej at isc.org

My working hours and your working hours may be different. Please do not feel obligated to reply outside your normal working hours.