recursion yes/no?

David Carvalho david at di.ubi.pt
Wed Jan 25 10:16:29 UTC 2023

Good morning and thank you so much!

Now I understand. My servers are not pure authoritative, so I’ll have to keep the recursion enabled.

As for the answers in Authority and Additional sections, after setting minimal-responses to no, now I get the usual output when querying.

For what I understand, there is no downside in maintaining this setting, right?

Thank you!

Kind regards.

David