Can not query localhost

David Carvalho david at di.ubi.pt
Mon Jan 16 09:38:38 UTC 2023

Hi.
It was not oracle linux 9.16 but Bind 9.16.
The problem seemed to be about broken dnssec validation, that's why commenting those entries solved.
For now I'm not using dnssec, I will have to read about key rotation. If that is still a very manual process, I'll have to be quite confident before I mess with my servers.
Thanks.

David