Simplistic serial number roll back

John Thurston john.thurston at alaska.gov
Fri Feb 17 19:34:18 UTC 2023

That was my first thought, but stopping the secondary would affect all
of the published zones.

If retransfer ignores serial number, then using "rndc retransfer" would
affect only the specifically-named zone in the specifically-named view.
Resolution of the other zones, in all of the other views, would be
uninterrupted.

John Thurston    907-465-8591
John.Thurston at alaska.gov
Department of Administration