version errata Re: Remove PDF-related bits from the build system

Fred Morris m3047 at m3047.net
Fri Dec 22 19:48:07 UTC 2023

You know, whenever I run over a spark plug as I'm driving down the road,
the first thing that goes through my mind is good on them for ruling out
the spark plug as the cause of rough running, and too bad they'll have
to have the valves and rings checked.

On 12/22/23 12:42 AM, Ondřej Surý wrote:
> Are you really complaining about the lack of handholding because you
> want to build the documentation yourself and just can’t download it?
> Because it really seems like the case here.

I concerned you've lost control of your build. However it does look
correct in 9.19.19.

--

Fred Morris