Problems with openssl pkgconfig in bind 9.18.21 (but probably all 9.18) {External}

Ondřej Surý ondrej at isc.org
Fri Dec 22 16:43:09 UTC 2023

Please keep Cc when responding to a message from the mailing list. Re-added, but redacted most of your email.

No, you missed my point - I asked why do you pretend to run stuff on RHEL 6 while in fact you do not because all the critical libraries are self-compiled.

You can run BIND 9 in a container (on RHEL 6) using a still-maintained distribution, where you don’t have to self-watch the required upgrades for all the dependencies (libuv, OpenSSL, and others…)

Ondrej
--
Ondřej Surý — ISC (He/Him)

My working hours and your working hours may be different. Please do not feel obligated to reply outside your normal working hours.