Instructions to use delv to test DNS configured domain before DS uploaded to parent

Brett Delmage brett at BrettDelmage.ca
Wed Dec 13 22:28:35 UTC 2023

and to answer my own question as I finally found the section in the manual
here:

https://bind9.readthedocs.io/en/latest/dnssec-guide.html#verification