Facing issues while resolving only one record

Mark Elkins mark at posix.co.za
Wed Aug 30 15:15:29 UTC 2023

To disable DNSSEC validation for a domain from the command line - I
use:   dig +cd eportal.incometax.gov.in <http://eportal.incometax.gov.in>

Works as expected.

Better answer is to get them to fix the problem.

--

Mark James ELKINS  -  Posix Systems - (South) Africa
mje at posix.co.za       Tel: +27.826010496 <tel:+27826010496>