Old ZSK refuses to retire

Matthijs Mekking matthijs at isc.org
Wed Apr 26 13:18:53 UTC 2023

Hi Carsten,

This is too little information to figure out what is going on.

Can you share (offline if you wish) the output of 'rndc dnssec -status
<zone>'?

Can you share the contents of the ".state" files for the given zone?

And can you enable debug logs (level 3) (I am particularly the "keymgr"
logs).

Thanks, best regards,

Matthijs