Fully automated DNSSEC with BIND 9.16

Havard Eidnes he at uninett.no
Wed Apr 19 11:03:02 UTC 2023

>>    and if I run straight "upstream" code, it's fairly straight-
>>    forward to upgrade to this version, modulo, of course, the fact
>>    that this involves building it from source.
>
> It may not be necessary to build from source.  There are packages for
> some distros maintained by ISC
> (https://kb.isc.org/docs/isc-packages-for-bind-9).

I stand corrected, thanks for reminding me.  I come from the
non-Linux open source side, so needs this reminder from time to
time.

BTW, if someone from ISC is listening in, the above KB URL
currently returns

   The request is blocked.
   04Mk/ZAAAAADbZIhApAs8So/u0PGqLpjUU1ZHMjBFREdFMDYyMgAxMTU1ZGM4Yy1kNzdiLTQ3YzQtOThjNS02NzBhNjQ3MGRhNzE=

Best regards,

- Håvard