help with notify

Ondřej Surý ondrej at isc.org
Mon Apr 17 14:13:58 UTC 2023

> On 17. 4. 2023, at 15:59, Matt Zagrabelny via bind-users <bind-users at lists.isc.org> wrote:
>
> Greetings bind-users,
>
> I'm running a little older Debian bind:
>
> bind9               1:9.9.5.dfsg-9

A little older?

Debian Jessie reached EOL in June 2018, Debian Jessie LTS reached EOL in June 2020

So, you are running software that hasn't received any update in 3-5 years.

Upgrade to current Debian stable, it has a fully-maintained up-to-date BIND 9.16 version
in security (1:9.16.37-1~deb11u1) and almost up-to-date BIND 9.18 in backports (the update
is currently blocked by the Debian being frozen for the next stable release).

Ondrej
--
Ondřej Surý (He/Him)
ondrej at isc.org

My working hours and your working hours may be different. Please do not feel obligated to reply outside your normal working hours.