Fully automated DNSSEC with BIND 9.16

Petr Menšík pemensik at redhat.com
Mon Apr 17 11:57:55 UTC 2023

Our CentOS/RHEL 8 package are not just random BIND 9 snapshot. If he
wanted bleeding edge, he would use RHEL 9 or even Fedora. But he uses
conservative package I am looking after. While it may have some known
issues, it has all important fixes it needs. Can you please stop telling
people to not use our packages, if the only issue in our version is
unrelated to the problem investigated?

But I admit we should update to more recent BIND 9.16 release already.

Cheers,
Petr

--
Petr Menšík