Reverse Policy Zone to make MS Azure stuff work?

Mark Andrews marka at isc.org
Thu Apr 13 23:27:59 UTC 2023

Create a catalog zone and use that to distribute the zone configuration to all your recursive
servers.

As for using a zone that is not delegated to you.  Microsoft own appserviceenvironment.net
and are telling you to use it this way.  This is no different to the IETF saying you can have
your own 10.in-addra.arpa for RFC 1918 addresses.

Mark