Sparklight and DNSSEC

Sandro lists at penguinpee.nl
Sun Sep 25 09:31:30 UTC 2022

On 24-09-2022 11:20, Bjørn Mork wrote:
> Philip Prindeville <philipp_subx at redfish-solutions.com> writes:
>
>> How many ISP's squelch DNSSEC like that?  I hope it's not a common
>> practice!
>
> More common than you'd like to think.  See Geoff's excellent world
> map at https://stats.labs.apnic.net/dnssec

Thank you for sharing this. Is there any documentation on how this data
is gathered?

I looked up my own ISP, which does full validation. However, in the NL
data set it shows as doing neither full nor partial. Out of 41 samples
(it's a very small and relatively new ISP), the score for both is zero.

Also, going from world map down to the country (NL), using the
intermediate steps provided, the figures for NL change:

World (XA): 61.35%
Europe (XE): 56.99%
Western Europe (QO): 56.99%

-- Sandro