Installing bind on Windows 10

Brown, William wbrown at e1b.org
Fri Sep 9 14:35:16 UTC 2022

After I hit send, I thought I should add this request to ISC:

Can you keep supporting dig (and perhaps other select tools) on Windows?  Some of us are forced to use Windows workstations while the servers run some *nix flavor.

--
William Brown
WNYRIC/Erie 1 BOCES

Email and Spam Filtering Please reach out to exchgtech at e1b.org
For Immediate Needs Call our Service Desk at 716-821-7171

The service account is to run BIND as a DNS server.  Click the box to install tools only.  Add the directory containing the extracted files to you path in Windows to make life easier.

--
William Brown
WNYRIC/Erie 1 BOCES

Email and Spam Filtering Please reach out to exchgtech at e1b.org<mailto:exchgtech at e1b.org>
For Immediate Needs Call our Service Desk at 716-821-7171