many log messages with 'already have ede' etc ?

Mark Andrews marka at isc.org
Wed Oct 26 20:56:06 UTC 2022

They are debugging messages.  Stop running in debug mode.

                ns_client_log(client, NS_LOGCATEGORY_CLIENT,
                              NS_LOGMODULE_CLIENT, ISC_LOG_DEBUG(1),
                              "already have ede, ignoring %u %s", code,
                              text == NULL ? "(null)" : text);

        ns_client_log(client, NS_LOGCATEGORY_CLIENT, NS_LOGMODULE_CLIENT,
                      ISC_LOG_DEBUG(1), "set ede: info-code %u extra-text %s",
                      code, text == NULL ? "(null)" : text);