'inline-signing' might go away and be replaced by dnssec-policy ?

Mark Elkins mje at posix.co.za
Wed Oct 26 11:24:11 UTC 2022

Yes - I think "automated" in-line signing would be useful in
"dnssec-policy" run zones.

We didn't need this some versions of BIND ago ( I had to add it recently
on a zone that I've been testing with - untouched from a year or so ago)

We don't generally edit the signed zone - just the unsigned zone (at
least that is how this zone is modified!)

--

Mark James ELKINS  -  Posix Systems - (South) Africa
mje at posix.co.za       Tel: +27.826010496 <tel:+27826010496>

Posix SystemsVCARD for MJ Elkins