Build errors for nsupdate 9.18.6

sri b srib456 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 15:04:52 UTC 2022

Hi,

I made some progress in building nsupdate. But now I am facing a problem
due to Openssl.

checking for flockfile... yes
checking for getc_unlocked... yes
checking for sysconf... yes
checking for libssl libcrypto... yes
checking for OpenSSL >= 1.0.0 or LibreSSL >= 2.7.0... configure: error: in
`build/mymachine/apps/open-src/nsupdate/bind-9.18.6':
configure: error: not found
See `config.log' for more details
make[6]: *** [Makefile:49: configure] Error 1

I have both openssl and libuv in the build directory.

Can someone please suggest how to resolve this?

Thanks,
Sridhar