dnssec-policy - CSK rollover help

Matthijs Mekking matthijs at isc.org
Mon Nov 21 08:29:32 UTC 2022

Hi,

It is hard to see what the problem is without any configuration or state
information. Also, log level debug 3 gives you probably more useful logs
when investigating a problem.

Can you share (privately if you wish) the key **state** files, and the
output of 'rndc dnssec -status' for the given zone?

Best regards,

Matthijs