CH/TXT/VERSION.SERVER queries

Ondřej Surý ondrej at isc.org
Mon Nov 14 16:39:52 UTC 2022

Hi Anand,

correct me if I am wrong, but the VERSION.SERVER doesn't seem to be anywhere
documented[1], and you are the first one to request it[2].

1. RFC 4892 only talks about ID.SERVER
2. Please create a GitLab issue for tracking

Ondrej
--
Ondřej Surý (He/Him)
ondrej at isc.org

My working hours and your working hours may be different. Please do not feel obligated to reply outside your normal working hours.