Unexpected extra care needed for building BIND 9.18.8

Ondřej Surý ondrej at isc.org
Sun Nov 6 15:34:13 UTC 2022

> Is this as intended?

Nope, that’s local to your system. Hard to tell what’s wrong from just a single message, but either there’s cruft somewhere in the path with more priority or your dynamic linker configuration is wrong. Inspecting the binary that’s failing with `libtool --mode=execute ldd` might give you some hints.

Ondrej
--
Ondřej Surý — ISC (He/Him)

My working hours and your working hours may be different. Please do not feel obligated to reply outside your normal working hours.