bugs for cname can not be working properly with bind 9.11.4

Bob McDonald bmcdonaldjr at gmail.com
Wed May 25 16:30:18 UTC 2022

I also get the same value for the serial number from a dig soa .

A couple of questions.

1) I assume you are updating the serial number on the master (primary) zone
file. Correct? Is this a stealth (hidden) master?
2) On that same server, what are your values for NOTIFY and if specified,
EXPLICIT-NOTIFY.
3) Is there a firewall between the master (primary) and any.all slave
(secondary) servers? If yes, does the firewall allow port 53 botj UDP
and TCP traffic between those servers?
4) Are you logging everything? (yeah, I know query logging can use alot of
resources)

Just from a cursory glance at the zone with dig, it looks as though the
domain wasn't reloaded.

Also, it looks like NS2 doesn't responf.

Bob