There are some prombles in the query log

Jan-Piet Mens list at mens.de
Wed May 25 09:00:41 UTC 2022

>All queries are from the same client whose ip is 192.168.100.126, but why the
>port which each query from is so different?

The source port is random and it should be different.

>I disabled the recursion of bind 9 ,but all the Recursion Desired flag was set
> '+', this confused me.  >

If you add the +norec (no recursion) flag to dig, it will not request recursion

>The client object identifiers are not the same although all queries are from
>the same client.

That is correct, and you can safely ignore them. BIND developers can use those
for intense debugging.

>One more thing, I use dlz to allows zone data to be retrieved from postgresql.

I think (actually I'm pretty sure) that DLZ at you have been using it is
meanwhile deprecated, so I would consider migrating to something else, i.e.
plain zone master files. (Please do not confuse DLZ as you've been using
it with the new DLZ loadable modules.)

	-JP