bugs for cname can not be working properly with bind 9.11.4

边明凯 bianmingkai at gmail.com
Wed May 25 02:09:35 UTC 2022

Hi Jan-Piet,

Thank you for the feedback, I will sort it out and compose it again :

I have run the DNS server by myself which installed centos7 and the bind
version is BIND 9.11.4-P2-RedHat-9.11.4-26.P2.el7_9.9 (Extended Support
Version), the domain name is kaixinduole.com

I just create a cname record for testing, which is www cname to
www.baidu.com. please see the below :

[image: image.png]

you can see the testing below:

[image: image.png]
it should be cname to www.baidu.com .but it actually responds with 1.1.1.1

1.1.1.1 was the previous configuration,now I have already modified it to
cname record . Is there any clue for this issue ?thanks