Primary zone not fully maintained by BIND

Sandro lists at penguinpee.nl
Mon May 23 15:21:11 UTC 2022

On 23-05-2022 16:12, Sandro wrote:

> I'll do some more digging through the log files. I meanwhile increased
> the severity to 'debug 3' for dnssec_debug.

Nothing really pops out. I have scrolled through all the logs since
rotation on Sunday at midnight. Since increasing verbosity on category
dnssec, I see messages regarding transitioning DS from RUMOURED to
OMNIPRESENT failing. But that happens for pretty much all zones.

I added logging for the unmatched category. Is there any other category
that I should tweak to get more output regarding this issue? I have most
categories on info.

-- Sandro