High memory consumption in bind 9.18.2

Ondřej Surý ondrej at isc.org
Wed May 18 16:42:53 UTC 2022

Also please note that proper measurement of memory consumption is needed. There’s some good (semi-accurate) stuff at SO and it needs to be correlated with the statschannel output from named. Running “free” doesn’t measure memory consumption by any program.

Ondřej
--
Ondřej Surý — ISC (He/Him)

My working hours and your working hours may be different. Please do not feel obligated to reply outside your normal working hours.