High memory consumption in bind 9.18.2

Ondřej Surý ondrej at isc.org
Wed May 18 06:36:52 UTC 2022

You did not provided any details, so we can’t really help you.

What is “RAM consumption” anyway? VSZ, RSS, numbers pulled from stats channel from named?

What’s the hardware, what is the configuration, how was BIND 9 compiled (or packaged)?

The more details, the better

Ondrej
--
Ondřej Surý (He/Him)
ondrej at isc.org

My working hours and your working hours may be different. Please do not feel obligated to reply outside your normal working hours.