Only one DS key comes back in query

frank picabia fpicabia at gmail.com
Mon May 16 14:37:25 UTC 2022

That's helpful.  Very similar to what I found a minute ago on
https://blog.apnic.net/2019/05/23/how-to-deploying-dnssec-with-bind-and-ubuntu-server/

with their example:

dig @localhost dnskey irrashai.net | dnssec-dsfromkey -f – irrashai.net

I've done this for my domain and both of my DS keys are showing up.  Tried
the dnssec-dsfromkey
with the .key file as well and that sanity check passed.  I think I'm set
up all right,
I'll need to check again with the domain registrar.

Thanks for the assistance.