Fwd: Request to use "Canonical/Mirror"

Greg Choules gregchoules+bindusers at googlemail.com
Mon May 16 13:24:53 UTC 2022

Hi Felicia.
As the previous responder said, don't think of entire servers being one or
the other, it's individual zones.

IMHO the terms "primary" and "secondary" are just as meaningful as the
terms "master" and "slave", but without the emotional and historical
baggage. You just have to give yourself time to get used to them.

Cheers, Greg