understanding keymgr handling of KSK

Michael Richardson mcr at sandelman.ca
Sun May 8 20:45:57 UTC 2022

I found this message:

May  8 16:41:18 tilapia named[1268]: zone ox.org/IN: zone_rekey:dns_dnssec_keymgr failed: error occurred writing key to disk

It would be great if it could tell me the file name that failed to write, and
ideally what the error was (EPERM is my guess, but there could also be
AppArmor stupids for some people which are really hard to diagnose).

Is there a way to put all the keymgr logging into a different debug stream?
Ideally, I think I need it emailed to me daily :-)