Transitioning to new algorithm for DNSSEC

Jan-Piet Mens list at mens.de
Thu May 5 16:51:13 UTC 2022

>Is there a guide on transitioning the DNSSEC signing algorithm,

One of the best concise instructions on doing this was written by Tony Finch
while at Cambridge, and I have used this [1] successfully a few times.

My recommendation: print it out, and use a red pen to tick off the individual
points as you complete them. The most difficult phases are where the document
says 'wait'. Not only should you wait but also wait 'a bit more'. Timing is
of the essence.

Good luck!

	-JP

[1] https://www.dns.cam.ac.uk/news/2020-01-15-rollover.html