Problems building bind 9.18.1 on FreeBSD

Ondřej Surý ondrej at isc.org
Thu Mar 17 08:32:04 UTC 2022

You don’t have to have sphinx-build installed for manpages to be generated. There’s nothing complicated in the build system. All is pretty standard stuff.

Ondřej
--
Ondřej Surý — ISC (He/Him)

My working hours and your working hours may be different. Please do not feel obligated to reply outside your normal working hours.