Compilation problems with 9.16.30 {External}

Ondřej Surý ondrej at isc.org
Wed Jun 15 18:55:59 UTC 2022

I believe the main problem might be that you were enforcing C99 with `CC=gcc -std=gnu99`. BIND 9.16 requires C11 compatible compiler. (Well, apart from using system past it’s respective end-of-life.)

When I asked for exact configure invocation (options used), I asked for a reason…

Cheers,
--
Ondřej Surý — ISC (He/Him)

My working hours and your working hours may be different. Please do not feel obligated to reply outside your normal working hours.