High memory consumption in bind 9.18.2

Ondřej Surý ondrej at isc.org
Tue Jul 26 05:46:37 UTC 2022

There’s no generic tool. The one that was mentioned in the article was tailored for that specific bug in jemalloc.

In any case, the article is only tangential to the topic here. It talks about a issue in the jemalloc that was triggered by a specific code in named.

Ondřej
--
Ondřej Surý — ISC (He/Him)

My working hours and your working hours may be different. Please do not feel obligated to reply outside your normal working hours.