Python support

Ondřej Surý ondrej at isc.org
Mon Jan 31 08:51:08 UTC 2022

Hi,

those utilities have been deprecated in favor of dnssec-policy feature
and they have been moved to separate repository for the archival:

https://gitlab.isc.org/isc-projects/dnssec-keymgr/

The omission of the removal from the release notes will be remedied,
it has been documented only in the DNSSEC Signing Guide:

Ondrej
--
Ondřej Surý (He/Him)
ondrej at isc.org

My working hours and your working hours may be different. Please do not feel obligated to reply outside your normal working hours.