test - ignore

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Thu Jan 27 07:42:52 UTC 2022

On 26.01.22 17:30, Sten Carlsen wrote:
> When the dkim is set up, you can select which parts of the header you want
> to include in the signature.

this is not possible for body: modification of body (which this list does)
will always break DKIM signatures.

modifying list of headers to sign should be done carefully, to avoid
either breaking and faking.

> I have selected a smaller part of the headers for my signature,  so does
> this go through?

since domain s-carlsen.dk don't have dmarc policy, mailman does not care and
leaves dkim as is (broken) as described below.

>>> ...but only in the event you have a restrictive DMARC policy.

>> this explains why both your and Benny's mail did fail here, while Eduard's
>> did not - that one was signed by mailman because of his domains' restrictive
>> policy.

however, this discussion should be probably closed as it's not anymore
related to this mailing list operatiorns.

I'm not interested in your website anymore.
If you need cookies, bake them yourself.