what is wrong with DNS name 'covid19booster.healthservice.ie' ? : Google : what is Google's secret DNS service ?

Ondřej Surý ondrej at isc.org
Sun Jan 9 12:46:20 UTC 2022

FTR Jason has been warned before to stop sending this nonsense about Hidden Google Internet and I’ve put them on the moderation list for now.

Ondřej
--
Ondřej Surý — ISC (He/Him)

My working hours and your working hours may be different. Please do not feel obligated to reply outside your normal working hours.