what is wrong with DNS name 'covid19booster.healthservice.ie' ? : Google : what is Google's secret DNS service ?

Jason Vas Dias jason.vas.dias at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 18:26:54 UTC 2022

Yes, of course I can just access the website, now I know the IP
address . That is not the point.

My point is that public service websites, which provide vital
public health services , on which people's lives and human
rights depend , should NOT be on some
"Google Server Accessable Only" Hidden Internet .

What about non-technical users, who may not have a smartphone,
who just assume "the HSE website is down", and as a result, never
get a Booster Appointment ?

Maybe the HSE are using this situation to limit access to
Covid vaccines & Passports only to wealthier people with smartphones
and full-featured internet accounts ?  That would get
alot of problems off their books, and they'd have to spend
alot less on vaccine .

It is frightening that there is developing this "Google User Only"
"Hidden Internet" , accessable only to users who agree to their
web behaviour being analysed and financially exploited by Google.

I would like to find a way to access the WHOLE internet, without
using Google.